Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cafe Chole...A True Gem

Since I adore all things design I couldn't help but fall in LOVE❤ with Cafe Chole in downtown San Diego today! I have heard this name around town but I wasn't prepared for what I saw when I walked in! My girlfriend called and asked me to meet there for lunch! Lucky me right!!! I was greeted by the super cute Cafe Chole sign then clean crisp walls, dark rich furniture, nail head barstools, a beautiful central bar, wine rack, and this was just the decor! Combine that with fantastic service, impeccable food, delicious wine and that is what I call a Gem! We tucked into a tall corner table shared a bottle of wine, tarte flambee flat bread, and a petite house salad! It was phenomenal! I can't wait to go back and share this with someone else so they can be as WOWED as I was! Bravo Cafe Chole for keeping excellent food, charm, and great service alive!
Xoxo AE

1 comment: